Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Brave New World

Yep. I'm starting over. Blogs can become like parachute pants. Outdated. As did my last one. So here's the new one. Sojourns with Seth. Like the alliteration? Yes, that is the true mark of a writer, it's official now, I'm on my way to success. Notice the S again. Sojourns with Seth Succeeds Succintly. I'm lying on that one and many of you will know that, I write a lot when I travel. I think I remember France landing around 600 or 700 pages. Costa Rica wasn't too brief either, and I'm gonna start adding India to this but it was pretty short due to the lack of email, the internet, a computer, and electricity, all at different times of course. And I will admit, I have piles of notes, I'm just to lazy to turn them into something. But this whole exercise in finger and/or back pain is a first step in that direction. The word on the street (SRU) is that my writing is somewhat (hopefully very) interesting. So I'm going to throw some fodder out there for thought. For now, a tout a l'heure.

No comments:

Post a Comment